Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hello! Olá!


Hello! For those who don´t know me, my name is Nidia, and I'm from a small but beautiful island in the middle of Atlantic ocean called Madeira. After careful thought (and inspiration) I decided to start writing a blog about the things that I love and above all fashion of course. You can say I'm a life lover, 'cause I always try to enjoy every single thing that I do and every single moment of it.
My motto for life is that very popular sentence "live, love, laugh". This has so much meaning to me and you'll discover why.
I hope you can enjoy (as much as I will) this new blog and be part of it too.


Olá! Para quem ainda não me conhece, chamo-me Nidia e sou de uma pequena e bela ilha situada no meio do oceano Atlântico, chamada Madeira. Depois de alguma ponderação (e inspiração), resolvi começar a escrever um blog sobre coisas que gosto, e acima de tudo moda. Pode-se dizer que sou uma "life lover" pois tento apreciar a aproveitar todas as coisas que faço e cada momento.
O meu lema de vida baseia-se naquela pequena, modesta e popular frase "live, love, laugh". Tem tanto significado para mim, e com o passar do tempo entenderão porquê.
Espero que gostem (tanto quanto eu), deste novo blog e que façam também parte dele.

A kiss to the cheek,
Um beijinho na bochecha,
Nidia G.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment