Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bold Lips in a "Lipstick Jungle"


I just love the new trend that is out there, I like to call it "Bold lips". There's nothing more sexy than a hot  color on your lips. I think this trend works better in the summer cause you're tanned and don't need a strong makeup to shine. Just use a nice foundation and blush (no eyeliner or eye shadow are needed) and just use a lipstick that will do the rest of the work! For me the hot colors for this summer are orange, plum, red and fuchsia. I've already choose my lipstick, a Chanel Rouge Coco #29 Ballet Russe.
Truth be told I bought it last winter, this color fits me perfectly even for summer because of my skin tone. But I'm not stopping here, I'm very curious to try the orange lipstick... Any ideas of which one should I try?! Will see...


Adoro a nova moda que anda por aí, gosto de a chamar de "Bold lips". Não há nada mais sexy do que uma cor quente nos lábios. Acho que esta moda resulta melhor no Verão porque estamos todas bronzeadas e não é necessária uma maquilhagem muito carregada para brilhar. Apenas uma boa base e um bom blush (o eyeliner e as sombras não são necessárias), com o batom certo, o trabalho está feito! Para mim, as cores quentes deste Verão são o laranja, o ameixa, o vermelho e o fuchsia. Eu já escolhi o meu batom, um Chanel Rouge Coco #29 Ballet Russe.
Verdade seja dita, comprei-o no Inverno passado, esta cor assenta-me na perfeição, até mesmo no Verão, por causa do meu tom de pele. Mas não vou parar por aqui, estou muito curiosa para experimentar o batom laranja... Alguma ideia sobre qual devo experimentar?! Veremos...

A kiss to the cheek,
Um beijinho na bochecha,
Nidia Gomes

2 comments: