Monday, June 3, 2013

Neon Pink Christ!

  

Hi! Today I went for a morning stroll with my baby love Minnie. For those who don't know her yet, she's the cutest dog ever, I promise you! I love her to the moon and back :) Last week I bought this t-shirt from a Portuguese store I discovered on facebook called Outfitees they have very colorful and different t-shirts. As I love neon colors I couldn't resist this t-shirt, or should I call it "tee"... So I planned this stroll with Minnie to a place near my house which has a statue of the Christ the Redeemer (here is called Cristo Rei) just like the one that they have in Rio or in Lisbon.
I leave you some of the pics that I took. Hope you like it!


Olá! Hoje fui dar um passeio matinal com a minha bebé, Minnie. Para aqueles que ainda não a conhecem, ela é a cadelinha mais linda deste mundo!
A semana passada comprei esta t-shirt numa loja portuguesa que descobri no facebook, chamada Outfitees, onde se pode encontrar t-shirts super coloridas e diferentes. Como adoro cores neon, não pude resistir a esta t-shirt, ou talvez deva chamar "tee"...
E pronto, lá fui eu dar o tal do passeio matinal com a Minnie, a um sítio perto da minha casa onde (só por acaso) tem nada mais, nada menos, que uma estátua de um Cristo Redentor ou Cristo Rei, tal e qual como aqueles que existem no Rio e em Lisboa.
Deixo-vos com algumas das fotos que tirei. Espero que gostem!






I was wearing:
- Outfitees Neon Pink Christ the Redeemer T-Shirt
- Zara Black Jeans
- H&M Shades
- Guess Watch
- Pepe Jeans Sneakers
- Vintage Pearls Earrings
- CK Necklace
- DKNY Purse

A kiss to the cheek,
Um beijinho na bochecha,
Nidia Gomes

2 comments: