Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Silver Shoes and a Cappucino


The other day I met a dear friend on a seafront coffee shop, very relaxing and quiet with a background chill out music... Nice isn't it?! He loves fashion as well so I decided to surprise him with a new pair of oxfords that I bought during the weekend, I just love them and they will be perfect for summer (I'm mentally matching many outfits with my new shoes while I'm writing this post)...Well about the outfit I think I matched it with the mood of the place and weather, don't you think?! :)


No outro dia encontrei-me com um amigo num esplanada à beira mar, muito relaxante e calminho, com uma música de fundo chill out... Nice!! Bem, o meu amigo também adora moda e por isso decidi surpreende-lo com os meus oxfords novinhos em folha que comprei no fim-de-semana, simplesmente adoro e serão perfeitos para o verão (estou neste momento a imaginar imensos outfits para usar com estes sapatos)... Sobre o outfit escolhido, acho que até ficou a condizer com o sítio e o tempo não acham?! :)







I was wearing:
- Zara Silver Oxfords
- Zara T-Shirt and Jeans
- Stradivarius Shirt
- H&M Sunglasses
- Blanco Purse
- Asos Earrings
- Guess Watch
- CK Necklace (short)
- Vintage Necklace (long)

A kiss to the cheek,
Um beijinho na bochecha,
Nídia Gomes

2 comments: