Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flower Tank Top


Here I am with another of my flower/tropical pattern pieces!
As I promised on a previous post, here it is another one of my clothes with flower/tropical pattern!
So I decided to take my flower tank top and match it with a pair of jeans which look like leather that I bought last week on Zara's sales (yeahhh!). I think the color coordination it's fantastic... I had this tank top for a while but never found a nice match for the bottom like I did now. I'm very pleased with the final result :)
Another interesting and new thing that you can see on this outfit is my flat sandals which I bought on a local shop and has the same color of the jeans. I think this worked really well, don't you?!
The neon clutch and the accessories you already know from previous posts, but I think that on this outfit the neon accessories really worked it out and gave even more life and color to the outfit.
About the earrings... I stole them from my mom (shhh... don't tell) :)


Aqui estou eu com mais uma das minhas peças de roupa com padrão floral/tropical!
Como prometi num post anterior aqui está mais uma das minhas peças de roupa com padrão floral/tropical!
Decidi colocar o meu top florido e combina-lo com umas calças que parecem cabedal, que comprei a semana passada nos saldos da Zara (yeahhh!). Acho que a combinação de cores ficou fantástica... Já tinha este top há algum tempo, mas nunca encontrei uma parte de baixo que combinasse tão bem como esta. Estou muito satisfeita com o resultado :)
Outra coisa interessante e nova, que podem verificar no conjunto são as minhas sandálias, que comprei numa loja local, e que são da mesma cor que as calças. A combinação resultou mesmo bem, não acham?!
A carteira neon e os acessórios, já conheciam de posts anteriores, no entanto, acho que funcionaram bem, e deram mais vida e cor ao conjunto.
No que diz respeito aos brincos... Roubei-os à minha mãe (shhh... não digam nada) :)





 




I was wearing: 
- Zara Flower Tank Top
- Zara Jeans and Clutch
- Bracelets from PJ Accessories and Vintage (brown bracelet)
- Guess Watch
- Vintage Ring
- Flat Sandals from Local Shop
- Asos Sunglasses

2 comments: