Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rooftop Sunset Party II


Another Saturday at the top of Funchal... This time it was on the rooftop of one of the highest hotels in the city. The party called Take 5 was promoted by one of my favourites party promoters - Fluid! I love their parties with cool themes and very cool people. So unpretentious, just a group of friends who love music and love to share with others. I think they have a very cool concept with their parties being held on different places here on the island!
Well you may think I am, cause of my last post and now this one but I'm not the crazy party girl type, but once in a while a gal needs her parties, don't you think?! And I couldn't let this one pass by...
Regarding my outfit for this party, this time I choose an outfit very different from what I'm used to wear, I based my outfit on a t-shirt that I bought last week on Zara... I took the risk and loved the result! Tell me what you guys think... :)

Outro sábado no topo do Funchal... Desta vez foi no terraço de um dos maiores hotéis da cidade. A festa Take 5 foi promovida por uma das minhas promotoras de eventos preferida, a Fluid! Adoro as suas festas, como temáticas diversificadas, e com pessoas super interessantes. Tão despretensioso, apenas um grupo de amigos que adoram música e adoram de partilhá-la com os outros. Acho que têm um conceito muito diferente e muito atractivo, com as suas festas a terem lugar em vários sítios cá na ilha!
Bem, podem pensar que sou, pelo meu post anterior e agora por este também, mas até que não sou do tipo "party girl", mas de vez em quando, uma rapariga precisa das suas festas, não acham?! E além do mais, não poderia deixar esta passar...
No que diz respeito ao outfit que decidi levar, baseei-me em torno da t-shirt que comprei a semana passada na Zara... Arrisquei e adorei o resultado! Digam-me o que acham... :)
















I was wearing:
- Zara T-Shirt, Skirt and Ballerinas
- Zara Blazer
- Zara Clutch
- Zara Sunglasses
- Vintage Necklace and Ring
- PJ Accessories Bracelets
- Guess Watch

4 comments:

  1. não és a Maria das festas... mas gostas!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahah :P gostooo sim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Eva sempre a ser importunada pela Elizabeth Taylor/Audrey Hepburn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acho que era mais Audrey Hepburn!!! :D

      Delete