Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sailor Paintings


First of all let me say I'm sorry that I didn't post anything in the last few days. But the wait is over and hope that this time I do it more regularly (fingers crossed)!
So today I wanted to do a post to make up for all the waiting so I thought on a different place to take my photos... As I said on a previous post, I love Street Art so I decided to go to the Funchal Marine because there are some great wall paintings made by sailors. I don't know what is about that but I just love it, the colors and how some paintings are missing some bits of paint. I love what represents it to me which is travel and sea, two things that I couldn't live without.
Regarding to fashion, I choose some vibrant colors to contrast with the paintings, I took my new platforms that I bought on Zara... Oh! And about the clutch I think that it's always nice to go with a different pattern when you have a color blocking outfit, don't you think?! :)
Hope you like it and Hype it here!


Antes de mais queria pedir desculpa por não ter publicado nada nos últimos dias. Mas a espera acabou, e espero que desta vez consiga publicar com mais regularidade (fazendo figas)!
Hoje queria fazer um post para compensar toda a espera, por isso pensei num lugar diferente para tirar as fotos... Como disse num post anterior, adoro Street Art. Então, fui até à Marina do Funchal, porque lá podemos encontrar pinturas feitas por marinheiros, nas paredes. Não sei porquê mas simplesmente adoro as pinturas, as cores, e gosto particularmente dos "pedacinhos" de tinta que faltam nas pinturas. Adoro o que estas pinturas representam, o mar e as viagens, duas coisas sem as quais não conseguiria viver.
No que toca à moda, escolhi cores vibrantes para contrastar com as pinturas, levei também as minhas novas sandálias que comprei na Zara... Ah! E a cerca da clutch, acho que é sempre interessante escolher um padrão diferente quando temos um outfit em color blocking, não acham?! :)
Espero que gostem e cliquem aqui para votar!












I was wearing:
- Zara Trousers, Blazer and T-shirt
- Zara Platforms and Clutch
- H&M Sunglasses
- Bracelets from PJ Accessories
- Vintage Bracelets
- Guess Watch

A kiss to the cheek,
Um beijinho na bochecha,
Nidia Gomes

No comments:

Post a Comment